Friday, March 4, 2011

Free-Writing 15 for ENG 1010

Three things that annoy me are:
  1. Being on fire.  It's not that I have anything against fire.  In fact, I'm fascinated by it.  But being on fire is just a little uncomfortable and annoying.  Someone else being on fire is funny.  It's always funny until it happens to you.
  2. Fish.  I mean, who do they think they are?!! Breathing underwater and whatever.  This is earth, most of us "smart" animals breathe air.  Get with the program, fish, living in water was so 215 Billion years ago.  Evolve already.
  3. Gravity.  Who's brilliant idea was that?  It's really limiting.  I feel pigeonholed by gravity.  At least give me some options.  Plus, maybe we'd have another planet to live on by now, but no, Gravity is always holding us back.

No comments:

Post a Comment